Monday, December 7, 2009

Holly Jolly Sisters

I have a philosophy that a person's favorite time of year coincides with a special event of their life. My favorite time of year is fall; it is when Gabriel and I fell in love, and I absolutely love the winter; I was born on December 23 (yes, that means just 15 days until my special day!). Though a chill fills the winter air - hot chocolate brews on the oven, a fire sparkles up the chimney, and a spirit of generosity, charity and selflessness abounds.

On this, my favorite month of the year, Pammy and I are teaming up once again to bring you:

Behaving as little elves, we will bring you sweets and treats and arts and crafts for the next two weeks - delivering to you a little gift wrapped delight each and every day.

As much as I love winter, I love being a little elf! I love wrapping presents with fantastical bows and delivering them to good little girls and boys! I love whipping up delicious and colorful treats filled with peppermint and chocolate for Jolly Old Men (though I prefer giving them to men named Gabriel rather than St. Nick)! I love filling stockings with care, feeding reindeer, roasting chestnuts, stringing cranberries on the tree and decking the halls!

Artistic elfish Kitty by Gabriel Olson!

Stay tuned to see what else this little elf loves to do!

4 Sweet Talkers:

Barbara said...

I'll be watching the Holly Jolly Sisters to see what you come up with!

Cristie said...

I have three sisters and we can get into some dangerous trouble when we're together as well! But I have one sister that is only 13 months older than me and after reading your post today it totally reminded me of her. Can't wait to see what you and Pammy come up with!

Barbara Bakes said...

I love the Spring, but never thought it might be because I was born in May. I'll look forward to your holiday posts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin