Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three is a Round Number

As you know (since I've been talking non stop about it)
Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe is coming up this weekend!


If you live in Utah, near Utah, or traveling through Utah be sure and stop by!
In addition to meeting me and purchasing some fresh Fahrenheit 350° goodies,
you'll be in wondrous company and delighted by all the fabulous vendors
Tom and Lucy have collaborated to find.


Shoppe Location:
Ivory Country Club
32 East Clubview Lane
Lehi, Utah 84043

Shoppe Hours:
April 30th, 4pm - 9pm
May 1st, 9:30am - 9pm
May 2nd, 9:30am - 5pm


And... wait for it... yes!
I'll be giving away more tasty treats at the shoppe!
Visit Tom and Lucy's site for a sneak peek at vendors, directions, hours, and
Enter To Win!
Plus, for Tom and Lucy I'm creating a special Limited Edition Sweet Log:
Peanut Butter Fondant Center, wrapped in Chocolate Caramel and coated with chopped peanuts!

5 Sweet Talkers:

Heather said...

GOOD LUCK! i wanna see tons of pics when you get back! and, i wanna see what you ended up buying! love you girl! great chatting the other day! xoxo love you!

Dagard5 said...

I hope you have a wonderful time in Utah and sell all kinds of great stuff! I am sure you will come back with new inspiration to make some new fun "thing!"

Tangled Noodle said...

Oh! All those goodies look wonderful. Have a great time and good luck!

Linda Brown said...

I was in Utah last weekend and picked up your yummy treats that I had won from the inevergrewup.net give-away. I am sad to say that with the help of my family they are already all gone. They were so delicious. Thanks so much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin