Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fahrenheit 350° on Fire

I'm thrilled to announce that my official website is live! (...but still in Beta Testing)

You can reach it by clicking on the button to your right, titled: Fahrenheit 350° Kitchen, with the little image of the pink apron, or by following this link: http://www.Fahrenheit350.com!

Please! tell me what you like, what you don't like, if you find it easy/difficult to navigate, what is your favorite aspect, what you wish it had, and/or anything else you would like to share!

All credit goes to
Gabriel, my devoted and selfless husband who has tirelessly worked on my site without compromising any of my vision! He is responsible for not only designing and painting the adorable apron and all of the components, but for tiling the background image, beautifully aligning the border frame and coding the entire website!

3 Sweet Talkers:

Baby Tai said...

I love the layout, super super cute. I also love that the links are in the pockets of the apron.

I have been trying to post your picture/link and for some reason it is not working for me. I will keep trying.

Lisa Michelle said...

What a great idea and it looks amazing! Kudos to your hubby for putting it all together :) Also. congrats on your TV show. I wish I could see it here in NYC!!

Breanne said...

Okay, maybe I am just an idiot, but I thought that the only thing on the site was just the apron picture, that it was still in progress. I didn't get the tools in the pockets were links until I just read baby tai's comment. Maybe there should be a little instruction blurb or something, so people know that is how you navigate it. Or maybe it was just me. And I still can't get the button picture to show. It links but no picture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin